Thursday, 15 March 2018

Holomisa says call for him and Malema to rejoin ANC is a 'big no'




SEVERAL TOP ANC OFFICIALS CAME OUT THIS WEEKEND SAYING THEY WANT EFF LEADER JULIUS MALEMA BACK IN THE PARTY.


Julius Malema, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela and Cyril Ramaphosa. at her 80th birthday.

President Cyril Ramaphosa became the latest top ANC leader in a single weekend to say he wants the EFF leader Julius Malema back in the ANC. The amid pre-Cabinet reshuffle rumours that Ramaphosa intended to include the opposition parties in his administration now after the 2019 election. Deputy President David Mabuza, party head of elections Fikile Mbalula and struggle stalwart Winnie Madikizela-Mandela all said they would like to see Malema rejoin the ANC, with Mabuza extending the invitation to UDM leader Bantu Holomisa.

Holomisa, however, immediately dismissed the ANC gesture. ''I't's a big no. I am not ready to surrender my liberty. The role I play outside of the ANC as part of opposition can be seen by all. ''Who would have made Zuma and the ANC to account for its corruption if we did not challenge it?''  Holomisa said. ''By bringing us inside the ANC, they want to silence us. Experience shows that one-party domination breeds corruption, and that has been the case in South Africa over the past ten years,''

Political analyst Dr Somadoda Fikeni said the ANC gesture to Malema and Holomisa was not surprising, as indications were clear that a coalition of some sort was in the pipeline in the near future. The ANC promised to back the pending EFF motion to oust the DA Nelson Mandela Bay Metro mayor, Athol Trollip. Neither the EFF leader nor his party spokesperson Mbuyiseni Ndlozi could be reached for comment yesterday, maybe they are considering the offer.


 https://www.bing.com/search?q=ramaphosa+calls+malema+to+return&form=EDGHPT&qs=PF&cvid=21e035067de44b218fee909d247cdd4a&cc=ZA&setlang=en-GB&DAF0=1&PC=HCTS  

8 comments:

  1. I simply agree with Holomisa the only reason they call them back is that they want to silent them so that when corruption starts body expose that to the people of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with Holomisa , one party domination breeds corruption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be no change in this world, now what they want is Malema to keep his mouth shut. I so wish he doesn't agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like it is a good idea for Malema to go back to the ANC.. besides the fact that he is educated , he also has experience with politics and he has once been part of the ANC meaning that he knows the ins and out of the ruling Party therefore its not a very bad idea for them to return. it might actually be a good turn for the country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malema is a silly guy ...i just don't like him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see that day. Especially Juju taking of his red overall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this shows weakness and fear.
    Malema has done so well for himself, he possesses impressive political skills and stands a big chance of ruling this country one day. what has gotten to the ANC, scared of competition?
    Because truth be told, that is what South African politics has become, a mere competition among leaders of political parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don`t think that will ever happen!!!...
    Malema has started something of his own and cannot just up and leave just like that..

    ReplyDelete